Home

Home
Scrapbooking Australia home of great priced scrapbook, card making and project life products.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Scrapbooking inspiration

Giving a nod to nature with this scrapbook layout

I have lovely pink camellia trees growing along our fence.

I love how they brighten this spot and make it so pretty.
But alas a little bit of wind and the petals all come tumbling down.
Scrapbook layouts based around one colour are not something that I usually do but I was inspired by these layers of pink petals to make a pretty pink page.

I have the perfect subject for pretty pages, my sweet granddaughter and my own sweet daughter.

A bunch of die cuts, some that I made on the silhouette and some that I used my big shot to cut out as well as a few punched out of the scraps of the scraps.
Then I used the big shot to emboss the shapes. As you can see I cut out a whole heap, this is something that I usually do when getting out one of the machines. I grab a whole heap of scraps, both scrapbooking paper and cardstock and cut out a whole lot of shapes, all at the one time.

In the end I used shapes that were cut from the same cardstock as the base. The embossing on the shapes gives them a slight dimension while letting them be just a gentle element.

These stickers were the first thing I picked, don't you just love the font!
Then I matched the colour of the cardstock to the stickers.

So a quick little scrapbook layout made with scraps of scrapbook paper and cardstock and some photos that I had to hand. Just a little nod to nature.



Hope you find some scrapbooking inspiration today, if you would like to get yourself some of these wonderful stickers you can find them here.



Thanks for reading,
LeAnne Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment